The information provided below has been compiled to answer the most frequently asked questions landlords ask.
- What does it cost for you to manage my property?
- Am I involved in the management of my property?
- How long does it take to secure a tenant?
- How do you assess prospective tenants?
- Do I need to insure my property or is it the tenant's responsibility?
- How often will I get my money?
What does it cost for you to manage my property?
Our fees offer you the best value for money. We provide a comprehensive, professional, personalised and friendly service that only a quality 'service orientated' agency can. Please feel free to discuss our fee structure at any time by calling our ofice.
Am I involved in the management of my property?
We will discuss all of your requirements with you and ensure that they are met as part of our service to you. But ultimately the amount of involvement in the management of your property is entirely up to you.
How long does it take to secure a tenant?
As soon as we have your signed management agreement we search our database for prospective tenants who match your property. We concentrate on finding you the most suitable tenant in the shortest time-frame possible, for the highest possible rent.
How do you assess prospective tenants?
We aim to select the best possible tenant for your property. Our screening process includes:
1. Completion of a comprehensive application form
2. Verification of the information given in that application form, including reference checks
3. We conduct a face to face interview
Do I need to insure my property or is it the tenant's responsibility?
You must have your own building and public liability insurance and also contents insurance for your fixtures and fittings. The tenant is responsible for the insurance of their own personal belongings if they wish to do so.
How often will I get my money?
We account to all landlords for monies held once a month, usually between the 25th and 28th day of the month. Funds are transferred via EFT and a statement emailed showing the months accounting.