- 160 acres (approx) in 6 paddocks
- Excellent Mole River frontage
- Undulating country with shade timber only
- Estimated carrying capacity of 18 cows & calves
- 5000 gallon water tank with water troughs
- 42km west of Tenterfield
Bordering "Watts Crossing" this block has some of the best river frontage that has hosted many family and friends gatherings. The country is easily traversed and has good access. If you are looking for a lifestyle block with excellent river frontage or somewhere to build out of town, this may just be what you have been looking for.